Glad you guys are okay. I fully understand being hesitant to do more when stuff like this happens.
- Had a weird dream where I was having a shower with 2 girls who were fatter than I was and the hot water was running out.
- Woke up to the sound of next door running water from their tap on the deck.
- Had a giant bowl of cereal for breakfast.
- Went to work and cleaned for 5 hours.
- Came home and had a shower and I didn’t run out of hot water.
- Facebook gamed with a Pepsi and a hungry tummy.
- Pork chop and stuff for dinner.
Oh, so last night I tried to make a roast lamb and I set the oven on fire. I went over to check what was cooking and my boyfriend pulled me away and told me it was on fire. I turned the oven off and when we opened the oven door all this black smoke came out and you know…
I thought that stuff only happened on the TV. That is the first time I have ever set something in the oven on fire and seen black smoke come out of the oven in reality. The whole unit stank for quite some time. I was thankful the smoke alarm didn’t get activated.
I actually thought I was in The Sims.
I hope I don’t set my pork chops on fire tonight. Otherwise I will never cook ever again and get fat on take away.